Here’s a fun “Stay Sharp” (K-5th Grade) players! This workout incorporates a little bit of everything ball handling warm-up, a skill set – float dribble, and a shooting series to get our player on the move!
Follow Along With Each Drill
- Ball Handling Warm-Up
- Punch Punch V-Dribble 20 Reps Right Hand / 20 Reps Left Hand
- Punch Punch Through Exchange 20 Reps Right Hand / 20 Reps Left Hand
- Punch Punch Through Cross 20 Reps Right Hand / 20 Reps Left Hand
- ELITE MOVE: Punch Punch Through Cross Cross Through 5 Clean Reps In A Row
2. Master The Float Dribble To Help Get Your Player Out Of Trouble & Into More Space. (Spend 10+ Minutes On This Or Until Your Player Gets Comfortable With The Skill.)
3. Take Your Float Dribble Into Game Situations. Make 15 Shots.
4. A 2 Shot Series To Finish Gets Your Player Comfortable Thinking The Game And Following a 2 shot series. Make 20.